EN 10025 is a European norm that addresses hot rolled structural steel with technical delivery conditions. There are six parts to EN 10025.
- EN 10025-1 addresses general requirements, dimensional tolerances and other general delivery conditions.
- EN 10025-2 addresses technical requirements for non-alloyed structural steels.
- The grades defined in EN 10025-2 are: S235, S275, S355 and S450
- EN 10025-3 addresses technical requirements for normalized and normalized rolled fine grain weldable structural steels.
- The grades defined in EN 10025-4 are: S275N, S275NL, S355N, S355NL, S420N, S420NL, S460N, and S460NL
- EN 10025-4 addresses technical requirements for thermomechanical rolled weldable fine grain structural steels.
- The grades defined in EN 10025-4 are: S275M, S275ML, S355M, S355ML, S420M, S420ML, S460M and S460ML.
- EN 10025-5 addresses technical requirements for structural steels with improved atmospheric corrosion resistance.
- The grades defined in EN 10025-5 are: S235J0W, S235J2W, S355J0WP, S355J2WP, S355J0W, S355J2W, S355K2W, S355J4W, S355J5W, S420J0W, S420J2W, S420K2W, S420J4W, S420J5W, S460J0W, S460J2W, S460K2W, S460J4W, S460J5W.
- EN 10025-6 addresses technical requirements for quench and tempered structural steels.
- The grades defined in EN 10025-6 are: S460Q, S460QL, S460QL1, S500Q, S500QL, S500QL1, S550Q, S550QL, S550QL1, S620Q, S620QL, S620QL1, S690Q, S690QL, S690QL1, S890Q, S890QL, S890QL1, S960Q, S960QL
Explore Our Available Steel Products & Grades
Our knowledge and experience give nearly 100% accurate delivery of High Carbon, Low Carbon, Stainless Steel products processed and packaged to your exact specifications.