Steel Warehouse provides premier steel processing services that meet your exacting specifications and requirements.
Combining more than seven decades of industry experience, a professional, dedicated staff, and certified to ISO 9001:2015, cutting-edge equipment, Steel Warehouse delivers high-quality processing for most types of steel.
Properly cutting to length, temper passing, cold reducing,batch annealing, beveling, slitting, pickling, treating, and preparing steel for fabrication or manufacturing is a valuable service for many industries.
That’s where Steel Warehouse proves its worth.
Let Steel Warehouse do the heavy lifting and the hard work of steel processing for you. You save time, reduce paperwork, decrease inventory, and boost the quality of your product. Learn more below!
Providing the Processing You Want
- Can cut 16 gauge - ⅜” up to 144” wide and 9” - 48” long
- Thickness Range: 0.015" - 0.187" (grade dependent)
- Width Range: 10.0" - 36.0"
- Automatic precision gauge control model - ±.0005" - ±.001" thickness tolerance
- Narrow Precision Slitting - 0.50”- 28.0” wide at ±.005” tolerance
- Makes steel harder and stronger
- Reduces thickness of hot roll pickled strip steel to lower target gauge points
- Imparts specific surface roughness or luster depending on application
- Can correct or induce shape
- Corrects shape
- Engages and permanently deforms steel strip
- Often used to cut to length
- HRPO steel from .080” - 2” thick and from 30” - 96” in width
- Descales Hot Rolled Steel in hydrochloric acid bath
- Scale-free surface helps for welding, painting, bending, stamping, and laser burning
- Cuts coil sheet into narrower width
- Edging for special applications
- Improves flatness
- Minimizes tendency to stretch, strain, and flute
- Ensures desired surface texture and mechanical properties
- Thickness: .060” – 1”
- Width: 1.5” – 84”
- Length: 12” – 600”
- Improves surface appearance
- Corrects incoming shape anomalies
- Temporarily minimizes fluting on low carbon non-IF steel
- Helps avoid coil break during bending
- Imparts surface texture on strip if needed
- Makes steel soft again after cold reduction
- Shrinks and elongates steel grain structure
- Produces high strength steel
- Thickness: .060" - .500"
- Width: 24” – 78”
- Length: 480”
- Corrects shape by stretching sheet past yield point
- Effectively removes residual stress
Supplying the Competitive Edge You Need
Along with extensive industry experience, expert staffing, and state-of-the-art equipment, Steel Warehouse provides numerous other advantages.
Delivers Your Material Quickly
Delivery schedules and transportation costs are major factors in servicing customers. Steel Warehouse uses a fleet of more than 100 tractor-trailers to deliver the right material to the right place at the right time.
Meets Your Most Demanding Specifications
Steel Warehouse utilizes decades’ of metallurgical expertise to meet your requirements and even suggest new specifications to more efficiently and successfully fabricate your product with the quality you and your customer are looking for.
Services a Wide Variety of Industries
Steel processed by Steel Warehouse ends up creating hundreds of products used by millions of people each and every day. Steel Warehouse processes steel for an impressive array of industries, including:
Explore Our Available Steel Products & Grades
Our knowledge and experience give nearly 100% accurate delivery of High Carbon, Low Carbon, Stainless Steel products processed and packaged to your exact specifications.