Flat products made of weldable, hot-rolled, high yield strength alloy quality and special steels for cold forming.
Weldability: The steels specified in this European Standard are appropriate for current welding methods.
EN 10149 is a European norm that addresses high yield strength steels. There are three parts to EN 10149.
- EN 10149-1 addresses general requirements for high yield strength steels.
- EN 10149-2 addresses technical requirements for thermomechanically rolled high yield strength steels.
- EN 10149-2 defines the following grades: S315MC, S355MC, S420MC, S460MC, S500MC, S550MC, S600MC, S650MC, S700MC, S900MC, S960MC.
- EN 10149-3 addresses technical requirements for normalized or normalized rolled high yield strength steels.
- EN 10149-3 defines the following grades: S260NC, S315NC, S355NC and S420NC
Explore Our Available Steel Products & Grades
Our knowledge and experience give nearly 100% accurate delivery of High Carbon, Low Carbon, Stainless Steel products processed and packaged to your exact specifications.